Ministry of Regional Development and Construction of the Republic of Moldova
is currently looking for national candidates to fill the following job positions within the "Danube connects" project, financed by Austrian Development Agency
- 4 key experts
(Component 1. Coordination and implementation of the EU Strategy of the Danube Region - 2 experts; Component 2. Cross Border Cooperation - 2 experts)
- 1 project assistant
- 1 financial assistant
Background: The general objective of the project is to strengthen the capacities of Moldovan institutions at central, regional and local levels to participate in European development projects by creating an efficient coordination system at national level of the initiatives/programmes/instruments addressing regional development and cross border cooperation issues. The planned activities will be realized according to the expected results which cover a broad range of issues: (1) National structures for coordination and implementation of the EU Strategy of the Danube Region (EUSDR) created and capacities of staff developed, (2) EUSDR promoted on international, national, regional and local level, (3) National system for management and control of regional and cross border cooperation programmes for the period 2014-2020 created and capacities for its implementation developed, (4) Programming process for the CBC & TNC programmes 2014-2020 successfully accomplished in the Republic of Moldova by the end of the project, (5) The capacities of the potential applicants for the future ENI CBC and TC Programmes for 2014-2020 are enhanced and public awareness of the regional and CBC cooperation is increased.
The main responsibilities of the experts will be related to:
- Implementation of the EUSDR and development of the institutional capacities;
- Promotion of EUSDR on international, national, regional and local level;
- Creation of the National system for management and control of regional and cross border cooperation programmes for the period 2014-2020 and development of the capacities for its implementation;
- Accomplishment of the Programming process for the CBC & TNC programmes 2014-2020 in the Republic of Moldova by the end of the project.
Knowledge and abilities required:
- a degree/post-graduate qualification in economics, finances, communication and public relations, regional development, public administration or equivalent;
- at least 5 years overall professional experience;
- at least 3 years of experience in aid management and/or implementation of the international financed projects;
- working experience with central and local governments will be considered an advantage;
- good understanding and knowledge of EUSRD will be considered an advantage;
- good understanding and knowledge of ENPI CBC Programmes will be considered an advantage;
- experience and ambition to work in an international environment;
- fluent in spoken and written English;
- ability to efficiently operate the computer: texts editing, excel calculation, PowerPoint presentation, internet browser.
Candidates are requested to send an application folder containing the following documents:
- letter of intention and CV in European format (in English language);
- photocopies of the relevant university diplomas and professional experience;
- identity document (copy).
The deadline (extended) for submission of the application folder is on April 17, 2015 at 16:00 hours to the following address: 9 Cosmonautilor street, email@example.com with the remark mark "Vacancy Information DCP_"desired position", Exemple: Vacancy Information DCP_expert Component1 OR Vacancy Information DCP_financial assistant"
Only preselected candidates will be contacted.